Kindly get the fuck out

Lol some people really fucking kaopei. I want spam my instagram stories you huan lo sia. I shouldn't have to explain myself but I already said I've been thinking of getting a gaming pc since Jan 2019 and finally feel like I saved up enough to take the leap. This is also in addition to constantly paying for my mum's post-cancer meds so excuse me if I finally saved up enough to treat myself, but who are you to rain on my parade? Just one of my many followers? I don't care about my follow count so get the fuck out ah if my content disturbs you. My account verified ah got subscribe function? Every story I post you get notif ah? No right stfu and swipe past if you don't want to view my stories? You fucking morbidly obese or what swipe one time machiam burn 10000 calories? Cb damn hate sensi people who talk so much self-obsessed cock sia get over yourself la sohai arbo you ownself get off instagram. I also never ask you keep viewing my stories wor got brain mute me la lol only know how to mouth off.

Kan ni niang la fucking bad vibes.
Powered by Blogger.